- Cookies Policy
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you.
When you use our services, you may receive cookies from us and the third parties that collect information on our services. If you continue to browse our website without changing your web browser's or device's settings that control cookies, you agree to receive cookies when you use our services.
There are four types of cookies used on our services:
(1) Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the services. Without these cookies, services like shopping activity and paying activity cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our services safe and secure.
(2) Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, account login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
(3) Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
(4) Content cookies – These cookies gather information about your use of our services so we may improve your experience and provide you with more relevant content. They remember that you've visited our services and help us understand usage of our services. Some of these cookies are from third parties that collect information about users of our services in order to allow us to analyze site usage and provide a better service.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to improve the website's usability;
(3) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) in the administration of this website;
(5) to personalise our website for you.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When you use our website, you may be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers may send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the shopping basket on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.